Common veterinary oncology procedures we provide.
- Diagnostic medical services to evaluate and stage cancer include cytologic evaluation, biopsy, digital radiography, CT scans, ultrasound, and full laboratory services
- Clinical trials for cancer patients
- I-131 radioisotope treatment for safe and effective therapy for hyperthyroidism in cats
- Medical treatment options include combination and single agent chemotherapy, antiangiogenic and metronomic therapy, immunotherapy, nutritional counseling, and innovative and novel therapeutics.
- External beam radiation therapy is available at our Central location on East Fort Lowell Road