WHAT YOU’LL GET WITH SAVS
Southern Arizona Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center (SAVS) is a state of the art multi-specialty veterinary referral practice with two locations in sunny Tucson, Arizona. The staff at SAVS includes board-certified personnel in surgery, anesthesiology, internal medicine, oncology, ophthalmology and critical care. The facilities are staffed 24/7 by an experienced team of emergency DVM’s. Intern & residency programs are in place.
SAVS can offer you a competitive compensation package of a guaranteed base salary and bonus program. In addition, continuing education and membership dues along with a generous benefit package that includes medical, dental and 401(k) will be offered.
The beauty of Tucson, the Sonoran desert climate, a thriving metropolitan area with great recreational amenities and an affordable cost of living make Tucson a great place to work and play.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are committed to practicing high-quality medicine we encourage you to apply. Please complete the following steps:
1) Fill out this SAVS Job Application Form
2) Send the completed form, your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources: 141 E. Ft. Lowell Rd. Tucson, AZ 85705
3) Done! We look forward to reading your application!
If you’re contemplating a new opportunity where you can have the best of both worlds, — a progressive practice with a great team, in a community rich with activity and enviable weather… consider Southern Arizona Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center (SAVS).
This position is for an exceptional, preferably internship-trained, Emergency Doctor to join our ER team which currently includes 7 staff ER doctors.
A long established and well-respected practice (owned and operated by Dr Reuben Merideth, Eye Care for Animals and Dr Mary K Klein, Southwest Oncology) serving the greater Tucson region, we offer you:
- Advanced diagnostic equipment including CT, U/S, Digital X-ray, and 1.5T MRI
- Internal Medicine
- Oncology (Medical & Radiation)
Tucson is a continually growing metropolis currently with over one million people and an above average pet population and thriving economy.
Our community offers something for everyone… at every stage of life and career.
You can enjoy:
- over 350 days of sunshine
- 630 miles of striped bike paths
- countless hiking trails
- five mountain regions
- great wineries nearby
- farmers’ markets
- world-class healthcare and education
- destination resort health spas
- an affordable cost of living
- 22 golf courses
- a symphony, opera, and ballet
- noted art museums and photo galleries
SAVS offers a competitive compensation package of a guaranteed base salary and production program, plus a sign-on bonus and moving expenses. Additionally, we offer continuing education and membership/professional dues along with generous benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more.